Oh man! I am SOOOOO happy with out great this book printed! As many of you know, I tend to go for the most saturated and rich coloring in my images which is not always easy to transfer in print. Well, I am pleased to report that the printing is absolutely beautiful! The images just leap off the page.
I bought the soft cover for myself, but I think I would prefer the hard cover on my next ordering. I actually lowered the price on my hard cover options to encourage that choice over the soft cover option, but it looks pretty sweet too.
Likely, I am biased but I’m confident this would make an amazing Holiday gift for yourself or anyone you think would like to take an amazing journey on a motorcycle through Mexico. Think about it, 70+ images and the best of the best journal entries all in one book!
The deadline for ground shipping to get your Skip Hunt Vagabond: MEXICO 2009 book in time for holiday delivery is Dec. 10th.
Order yours today!
Click HERE for preview and ordering
Skip Hunt Fab Photo Blog
Monday, December 14, 2009
I speak most effectively via photos. These images represent my true voice. I hope you enjoy what you "hear." -Skip Hunt
I'll have to give this more thought, but I will say... with me what you see is what you get.
- Site Feed
- Skip Hunt Photography
- Click for Skip Hunt AV iTunes Podcast
- Skip's DEViant Art Gallery
- Skip's Mexican Motorcycle Blog
- Skip's New Photo Blog
- Skip's MOLESKINE: Travel Journal
- Skip's Audio/Video Blog
- Skip's Fab Photo Blog
- Skip's Loft
- Skip's MyLoupe Stock Images
- Skip's Fine Art Prints Forsale
- Skip's Photo Gifts Forsale
- Skip's Photo-folio Book Forsale
- Skip Hunt Vagabond
- Follow on Twitter
- FaceBook Fan Page
- Skip @ Carbonmade
- New Skip Hunt Vagabond: MEXICO 2009 Book Available...
- New Interview!
- On the Road Again... Soon!
- Skip Hunt's Mexico: "Colores"
- Skip Hunt Photography ~ Guatemala 2008
- New Slide Show
- Got a new book forsale!
- Photo Gallery of Alvarado to Catemaco, Mexico
- Photo Gallery of Orizaba, Mexico
- Photo Gallery Papantla to Xalapa, Mexico
- Current Posts